Neuro Polyvalent Snake Antivenin to Neutralize Cobra and King Cobra Venom, Banded Krait Venom, Malayan Krait Venom
Neuro Polyvalent Snake Antivenin to Neutralize Cobra and King Cobra Venom, Banded Krait Venom, and Malayan Krait Venom: this antivenom can be used against Ophiophagus Hannah venom, Naja Kaouthia venom, Bungarus fasciatus venom, and Bungarus candidus venom
The Red Cross produces 7 kinds of Monovalent snake antivenin that separate into 2 major group that are snake antivenin against the neurotoxic snake (King cobra antivenin, Cobra antivenin, Banded Krait antivenin and Malayan Krait antivenin) and hematotoxic snake (Malayan pit viper antivenin, Green pit viper antivenin and Russell’s viper antivenin). The polyvalent snake antivenom are also produced against such 2 group of snake.
The freeze-dried antivenin must be reconstituted with the solution supplied (or 10 ml of sterile water for injection) prior to the administration.
Dosage of neuro polyvalent snake antivenin to neutralize Cobra and King Cobra Venom, Banded Krait Venom, and Malayan Krait Venom
The initial dose of this neuro polyvalent snake antivenin is 50 ml of reconstituted antivenin that should be given by slow intravenous infusion (approx. 2 ml/min) but the Cobra antivenin initial dose is 100 ml. Subsequent dose can be given every 12 hours according to the clinical symptoms.
None, unless the patient is known to be hypersensitive to constitutions of the product, appropriate precautions must be taken.
Occasionally, transient tenderness at the injection site, cutaneous reaction and alterations in temperature may occur. In some cases nausea, vomiting and also circulatory reactions (e.g. tachycardia, bradycardia, hypotension, sweating, vertigo) and allergic reactions (e.g. with flush, urticaria, dyspnea) have been observed, extending in isolated cases as far as shock. Therefore, the patient should be monitored for an extended period of time.Therapeutic measures depend on the nature and severity of side effects. Antihistamines, if necessary adrenaline, high doses of corticosteroids, volume replacement, oxygen.
In cases of Cobra and Krait bites, respiratory support may be essential. Since the antivenin is prepared from horse serum, sensitization to heterologous protein may occur in some individuals. To avoid serious allergic reactions, skin test should be performed prior to the administration by injection of 0.02 ml of 1:100 antivenin dilution intradermally. It should be noted that the skin test may not predict the anaphylaxis nor delay serum sickness reactions.
Storage and stability
Keep in tightly closed container and store below 25-degree Celsius. The product shall have a shelf life of 5 years from the manufacturing date.
The manufacturing plant of QSMI has developed to meet the GMP requirement and get the GMP certificated from Thai FDA since 2003.
Free Worldwide 3 Days Delivery Express Shipping With Tracking Number and Insurance
WHAT YOU LIKE
LATEST SNAKE WINE AND SCORPION WINE NEWS
- SNAKE WINE AND CUSTOMS, HOW TO CROSS BORDERS WITH SNAKE WINE AND IS THERE ANY RISK OF CARRYING SNAKE WINE LIQUOR WHEN TRAVELLING
- AS SEEN ON TV SNAKE WINE IS GOOD FOR HEALTH AND CAN HELP TO IMPROVE MANY CONDITONS: TV DOCTORS SHOW (THE DRS)
- ODDITIES ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL SHOWS ASIAN SNAKE WINE BOTTLES BOUGHT ON ASIANSNAKEWINE.COM
- ALCOHOL EXPIRATION DATE, WHAT IS THE EXPIRATION DATE OF VIETAMESE SNAKE WINE
- SNAKE ANTIVENOM ONLINE, WHERE TO BUY SNAKE ANTIVENIN TO TRAVEL TO ASIA, DANGEROUS SNAKES IN THAILAND, LAOS, CAMBODIA, VIETNAM
- BUY VIPER VENOM ONLINE, WHERE TO FIND SNAKE VENOM ON INTERNET, FIND VIPER VENOM AND ANTIVENOM
- CHINESE MEDICINE DONG QUAI ANGELICA SINENSIS, INFORMATION ABOUT CHINESE HERBS, WHERE TO ORDER DONG QUAI
- QUESTIONS ABOUT SNAKE WINE AND MEDICINAL DRINKS, FAQ ABOUT VIETNAMESE SNAKE WINE, SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS
- BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR SPRING, AUTHENTIC SNAKE WINE FROM VIETNAM, IN MAY AND JUNE ORDER RICE LIQUOR AND PREPARE SUMMER
- MEDICINAL DRINKS AND CHINESE MEDICINAL WINES, WHAT ARE THE ALCOHOLS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH AND LONGEVITY